WHAT YOU GET:
Test Reload is designed with ingredients that help older men “reload” their male hormones, so it becomes easier to get a body like you had in your youth. Research has shown that the primary ingredient, D-aspartic acid, helps increase testosterone. , while additional Vitamin D can assist in hormone production  and Fenugreek extract helps reduce body fat. 
Afterburn Aminos is a scientifically designed blend of branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) and electrolytes. BCAA’s have been shown in research to help reduce muscle soreness    , prolong your workouts by reducing fatigue  , and help you burn more fat . The electrolytes help replenish important minerals lost in sweat during exercise, and as an added bonus, Afterburn Aminos has NO added sugar - which means no unnecessary calories. .
SIX PACK SLEEP
Six Pack Sleep is concocted with ingredients that accommodate restful sleep. Melatonin, Valerian Root, and magnesium are shown to help you get to sleep faster     , GABA to slow down your mind to promote relaxation  and the release of our most important muscle recovery agent (Growth Hormone)  , and L-Glutamine to assist in muscle repair .
You also get my 60-day no risk trial period,
FEEL FULLY CONFIDENT WITH YOUR MONTHLY PURCHASE OF MARK'S WARRIOR STACK
If you don't like Mark's Warrior Stack for any reason at all, just mail the containers back within 60 days for a 100% money-back refund. No hassles, no questions asked. Even if you've used the entire contents of Mark's Warrior Stack and you just mail back the empty containers, you'll receive a full refund for that month's order.(Minus shipping & handling)
However, I know you'll absolutely love Mark's Warrior Stack and the shocking results you'll see.
Your donation really matters.
Your generous donation helps thousands of injured warriors returning home from the current conflicts and to provide assistance to their families. As the number of wounded steadily increases, it is easy to see how the needs of these brave individuals also increase.
Results may vary, and testimonials are not claimed to represent typical results. All testimonials are real, and all the guys pictured transformed their body through using the Mark's Warrior Stack in addition to our exercise and nutrition systems. However, these results are meant as a showcase of what the best, most motivated clients have done and should not be taken as average or typical results.
In addition, you assume certain risks inherent in supplements by using Mark's Warrior Stack. You should not take Mark's Warrior Stack if you are sensitive to stimulants, or if you have any health issues that may make use of supplements hazardous. Always consult with your physician before taking Mark's Warrior Stack, or before taking any supplement or making any changes to your diet or workout plan.
All scientific evidence on this page is for individual ingredients in the Mark's Warrior Stack formula. Although these ingredients have been extensively studied, these results are not purported to represent the results a typical user may get from using the complete Mark's Warrior Stack formulation.
Never exceed the recommended dose of Mark's Warrior Stack under any circumstances. If you experience any adverse reactions or side effects, immediately discontinue use of Mark's Warrior Stack and mail it back to us for a full refund.Jonny is not a medical doctor or nutritionist. His advice is not meant as a substitute for medical advice. Please consult your doctor before beginning any exercise or diet program.
Although our products are intended to be fully implemented, and we work hard to ensure it's easy to do so, the typical user of virtually all education products treats them in much the same way they treat a book. The vast majority read or skim through it once, then do not implement the program or take any action based on it. The results of such education are intangible, and not measured in fat loss, muscle gain, abdominal definition, or other positive results of any kind. And even when consumers implement our product in full, more often than not they do not report increases in fat loss, muscle gain, abdominal definition, or other positive results of any kind. Reports of specific fat loss, muscle gain, abdominal definition, or any positive results of any kind should therefore be understood as the exception rather than the rule. Consumers who use our products can generally expect not to see any increase in fat loss, muscle gain, abdominal definition, or positive results of any kind. It is entirely possible you will gain fat, lose muscle, lose abdominal definition, and experience other negative outcomes as a result of the advice contained in our products.
Testimonials found on our website and/or from Six Pack Shortcuts are unverified results that have been forwarded to us by users of Mark's Warrior Stack, and may not reflect the typical purchaser's experience, may not apply to the average person and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. If we have disclosed typical results based on information provided to us by a manufacturer or other reputable third party source, you should presume that the typical results as stated are more reliable than the testimonials and other examples found at sixpackshortcuts.com and/or from Six Pack Shortcuts. However, you should always perform due diligence and not take such results at face value. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in typical results information supplied to us by manufacturers or other reputable third parties. If a product or service is new, you understand that it may not have been available for purchase long enough to provide an accurate results history. Again, it is possible that even with perfect use of the program, you will not achieve the results described in testimonials. They are meant to be a showcase of the best results the program has produced, and should not be taken as the results a typical user will get. SPECIAL NOTE FOR DANIEL ROSE'S TESTIMONIAL: Daniel Rose's results with the Six Pack Shortcuts system are real. The testimonial was recorded when Six Pack Shortcuts was taught in an offline system through Mike (not the current online system). However, the information in the system was the same as what is being offered online. Additionally, Daniel Rose receives compensation from Six Pack Shortcuts for his technical and management work for Mike Chang Fitness LLC. His testimonial was not given for this reason, and was recorded when no business relationship existed. However, it must be disclaimed that he currently does benefit financially from sales of Six Pack Shortcuts.
- • Topo E, Soricelli A, D’Aniello A, Ronsini S, D’Aniello G. (2009). The role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats. Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology 7:120. DOI: 10.1186/1477-7827-7-120 Link: http://rbej.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1477-7827-7-120
- • Pilz S et. al. (2011). Effect of vitamin D supplementation on testosterone levels in men. Hormone Metabolism Research 43(3): 223-5. Doi: 10.1055/s-0030-1269854. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21154195
- • Wilborn C, Taylor L, Poole C, Foster C, Willoughby D, Kreider R. (2010). Effects of a purported aromatase and 5 α-reductase inhibitor on hormone profiles in college-age men. International Journal of Sports Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism 20(6): 457-465. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21116018
- • Shimomura Y, Inaguma A, Watanabe S, Yamamoto Y, Muramatsu Y, Bajotto G, Sato J, Shimomura N, Kobayashi H, Mawatari K. (2010). Branched-chain amino acid supplementation before squat exercise and delayed-onset muscle soreness. International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism, 20(3): 236-244. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20601741
- • Shimomura Y et. al. (2006). Nutraceutical effects of branched-chain amino acids on skeletal muscle. The Journal of Nutrition, 136(2): 529S-532S http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16424141
- • Blomstrand E, Eliasson J, Karlsson H, Kohnke R. (2006). Branched-chain amino acids activate key enzymes in protein synthesis after physical exercise. Journal of Nutrition, 136(1): 269S-273S. http://jn.nutrition.org/content/136/1/269S.full
- • N air KS, Schwartz RG, Welle S. Leucine as a regulator of whole body and skeletal muscle protein metabolism in humans. American Journal of Physiology. 1992;263:E928–34. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1443126
- • Shimomura Y, Murakami T, Nakai N, Nagasaki M, Harris R. (2004). Exercise promotes BCAA catabolism: Effects of BCAA supplementation on skeletal muscle during exercise. Journal of Nutrition 134(6): 1583S-1587S. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15173434
- • Blomstrand E, Hassmen P, Ek S, Ekblom B, Newsholme EA. (1997). Influence of ingesting a solution of branched-chain amino acids on perceived exertion during exercise. Acta Physiologica Scandinavica, 159(1): 41-49. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9124069
- • Gualano AB, Bozza T, Lopes De Campos P, Roschel H, Dos Santos Costa A, Luiz Marquezi M, Benatti F, Herbert Lancha Junior A. (2011). Branched-chain amino acids supplementation enhances exercise capacity and lipid oxidation during endurance exercise after muscle glycogen depletion. Journal of Sports Medicine and Physical Fitness, 51(1): 82-88. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21297567
- • Lemoine P, Nir T, Laudon M, Zisapel N. (2007). Prolonged-release melatonin improves sleep quality and morning alertness in insomnia patients aged 55 years and older and has no withdrawal effects. Journal of Sleep Research 16(4): 372-380. DOI: 10.111/j.1365-2869.2007.00613.x http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18036082
- • Buscemi N, et. al. (2005). The efficacy and safety of exogenous melatonin for primary sleep disorders. A meta-analysis. Journal of General Internal Medicine 20(12): 1151-1158. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16423108
- • Fernández-San-Martín MI, Masa-Font R, Palacios-Soler L, Sancho-Gómez P, Calbó-Caldentey C, Flores-Mateo G. Effectiveness of Valerian on insomnia: a meta-analysis of randomized placebo-controlled trials. Sleep Medicine 11href="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20347389" target="_blank">http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20347389
- • Wheatley, D. (2005). Medicinal plants for insomnia: a review of their pharmacology, efficacy, and tolerability. Journal of Psychopharmacology 19(4): 414-421 http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15982998
- • Nielsen F, Johnson L, Zeng H. (2010). Magnesium supplementation improves indicators of low magnesium status and inflammatory stress in adults older than 51 years with poor quality sleep. Magnesium Research 23(4):158-168. DOI: 10.1684/mrh.2010.0220. http://www.jle.com/fr/revues/mrh/e-docs/magnesium_supplementation_improves_indicators_of_low_magnesium_status_and_inflammatory_stress_in_adults_older_than_51_years_wit_287101/article.phtml
- • Petroff OA. (2002). GABA and glutamate in the human brain. Neuroscientist 8(6):562-573. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12467378
- • Powers M. (2012). GABA supplementation and growth hormone response. Medicine and Sports Science, 59:36-46. DOI: 10.1159/000341944. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23075553?dopt=Abstract
- • Gleeson, M. (2008). Dosing and Efficacy of Glutamine Supplementation in Human Exercise and Sport Training. Journal of Nutrition 138(10): 2045S-2049S. http://jn.nutrition.org/content/138/10/2045S.full
- Expert-designed workout program, meal plan, and supplements created by the SPS team of exercise scientists and personal trainers.
- In-depth video explanations of everything you're doing to better help you understand your body, fitness, and how to reach your goal of being shredded this summer.
- Price if bought separately - $318. Today's price: $147 (53% off!)
Are you a guy who wants to feel confident going shirtless this summer?
Are you looking for easy-to-use products backed by research-proven techniques from experienced certified personal trainers and exercise scientists?
Sorry ladies, but this product is not for you.
Six Pack Shortcuts 2:
Zero Will Power Eating System:
My 60-DAY Money Back Guarantee!
Feel Fully Confident With Your Purchase Of Summer Shred-Down Stack
If you don't like Summer Shred-Down Stack for any reason at all, just mail the containers back within 60 days for a full 100% refund. No hassles, no questions asked. Even if you've used all of the Summer Shred-Down Stack and you just mail back the empty containers, you'll still receive a full refund for your order (minus shipping & handling). However, I know you'll absolutely love these products and how great of a deal it is. Hundreds of thousands of guys just like you have already taken advantage of the Summer Shred-Down Stack. You owe it to yourself to see what you can do with these proven ingredients and tactfully designed workout and meal plans.